It’s that time again. The DFW-PVA will host our annual video competiion, so step up and submit that award winning video. Judging this year’s submissions will be done by industry peers and a limited selection will be shown at the November meeting. Random entries may be highlighted on the DFW-PVA website.
- The deadline for submitting entries to the PVA competition is October 28th, 2012. If you wait until the last minute, you may miss your deadline. So please get them in on time.
- A studio may enter as many videos as desired as long as the combined submission does not exceed 6 minutes. example: 6 enteries at 1 minute each, 2 enteries at 3 minutes each, etc…..)
- Entries must be made with the timespan of Oct 1, 2011 and Oct 1, 2012.
- No studio logos, studio names, or studio signage may be seen on any video apart of the submissions.
- For the purpose of this years’ entries only, you may submit with the music of your choosing. Next year, you will not be abllowed to submit without properly licensed music.
To submit your entry, upload your entry to your viemo account and make the video downloadable (settings>privacy>downloadable.) We will not consider any other videos uploaded to any other site/service. Click HERE to create a free Vimeo account if you don’t already have one.
Send the video’s Vimeo URL link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry fee for PAID DFW-PVA members as of 9/1/2012 is $15 per entry. Check are made out to DFW-PVA and sent Ed Reiss. He may be contacted email@example.com
Entry fee for NON Paid members is $50 per entry.
If you have any questions please email Christine Moore.